Frequently Asked Questions
Just Ask - We Are Here For YOU!
Your first impression of the gym might be frightful and intimidating! You may wonder aloud how to navigate through this strange new environment. Take a moment to read the guidelines below. They will help to orient you to your membership.
- How do I get started? It is best if you call prior to your first visit to schedule an appointment. If you stop by without one, we'll do our best to help you, but we may have appointments already scheduled when you walk in. Calling beforehand helps us to accommodate you at your preferred time to visit!
- What are your hours of operation? For your convenience,we are open seven days a week:
- Sunday 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Monday through Friday 5:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
- What should I expect when I visit? Your appointment will be scheduled with a membership specialist. Our front desk staff will greet you and introduce you to your specialist. First, your specialist will chat with you about your fitness goals and answer any questions you might have, then tour you through the building. After you've seen the club and observed our programs in action, they'll discuss the membership options best suited to you and review the WWC portfolio of services. The portfolio is yours to keep, regardless of your joining status!
- How am I trained on the equipment? As a courtesy to our members, WWC fitness professionals conduct equipment training in small group sessions called Foundations. Prior to using the equipment, we encourage all members to take advantage of our Foundations classes. During your training session, you will learn the 7 basic movements of fitness equipment and functional training tools such as kettlebells, TRX and more!
- If I have concerns, how can I discuss them tactfully? We love suggestions and comments because we learn from them. You should stop by the front desk and ask for a comment card. Our goal is to address your complaints and suggestions within two working days. If you didn't care, you wouldn't take the time to tell us! If you'd prefer to chat about your concerns, please ask for Chris or Susan!
- Can I bring a guest to the club? Yes! If you have an out-of-town guest who would enjoy working out with you, we offer her a special guest rate. Our daily drop-in rate is $20.00; however, your membership privileges include a discount rate for your guest of only $15.00. All guests must be eighteen years of age or older. If your guest is a local, year round resident, we offer the 14-day trial membership to her. There are a few restrictions on this membership so feel free to chat with a membership specialist at any time. If your friend joins WWC, to show our appreciation and gratitude, along with our sincere thank you, we also reward you with a special gift.
- Is there a credit system available so I won't need to bring my purse? WWC offers a Member Charge for in-house purchases. Membership does have its privileges! Ask at the front desk for details.