What Makes Us Different
Too many of today's health clubs are just a slightly different version of the 'same old, same old' experience. In this era of look-alike, sound-alike clubs, we'd like to share with you exactly what makes The Woman's Workout Company (WWC) so different!
First and foremost, WWC is different because we understand fitness for women--fitness for women, by women.
However, equally as important to note is our unique membership rewards program designed specifically for the woman who really wants to change her life. Our rewards concept is simple--the more you use the gym, the less you pay. This is unheard of, but it's true! We want to provide an incentive for you to not only get into shape, but to change your lifestyle for good by staying in shape!
We also stand out when pitted against other locations because the "same old, same old" style clubs typically offer everything of which we steer clear:
- "Pushy, back you into a corner sales people.
- Worse yet, the order takers! These sales people don't really care about you, nor do they care if you get the help you need once you've committed to joining their club. What they really want is your signature, at that moment in time!
- Cramped, sweaty, overcrowded equipment areas.
- Disinterested, "can't be bothered, don't interrupt me" staff.
- Being made to feel awkward, out of place, or intimidated.
At WWC, you will not experience any of this because everything we offer is designed to make you feel comfortable:
- Bright, clean, open spaces.
- Fitness for women at its finest.
- Awesome group exercise (our instructors rock!)
- Group training that is fun, wild, and results-driven!
- Equipment that delivers results as well--we will train you how not to sit down while you workout. After all, if you think about it, can you really get the results you're looking for while sitting down? We offer the best in functional workout equipment that truly does work.
We are proud to provide you with a team of great people who appreciate your business not just on the day that you sign up, on the day that you overcome your first hurdle or achieve your first goal, but for every day that you take the time out of your busy schedule to visit the club!
For years women have been discouraged from training intensely. There is technically no reason why we should be limited to a treadmill, pink tights, and three pound weights. If we want to improve our lifestyle and change our appearance, we can do it and have fun while doing it--but it will require time, goal-setting, and commitment.